Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interesting film!

Just this afternoon my boyfriend and i had our movie date. I was so "kulit" asking him for us to watch this movie, and he agreed! I've actually waited for this movie. When i first saw the trailer of this film, it really caught my attention, and promised myself not to miss this movie.

True enough, my long wait is over and i watched it already!! Tom Hanks is indeed a great actor who played the role of Robert Langdon, a Harvard symbologist. There were a lot of twist and turns of the story and even the main villain was hard to identify (not unless you will really analyze and observe the actors well!). But for me i found out who's the main "kontrabida" on the earlier parts of the film!hehehe

But this film also had its negative feed backs,i have read some articles criticizing it. Well every one is entitled to their own opinion.hehe

All I can say is it's a good movie. Two thumbs up!

2 comments:

Nenette said...

Aiz, was about to ask your comment on the movie bec. Nante's so kulit also hehehe. At least, di ta magmahay pag-uli

Laureen said...

nice day na kay dili matagna ang ending.na challenge ko da!cge,try naku tagnaon kay usually ma kurat manny kay makatagna man ko sa ending...kapayason!try lang gud..ha!ha!

Followers

Disclosure Policy