Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's indeed a Happy birthday!



I woke up this morning filled with so much love from my family, friends, loved ones and church mates who never fail to remember this special day. Around 9 in the morning i was half awake when i heard my dad saying 'Leoniza, gising na, Happy birthday!' with matching kiss in the forehead ;)
My day started just so right and extra special with that kind of greeting from my dad. Then i went downstairs to eat my breakfast, my siblings and my mom saw that i was approaching so they started singing the happy birthday song as loud as they could!

After taking a bath, i took out my cellphone from my bag and i realized that my inbox was full of birthday greetings from friends, relatives and my former classmates, some even called me over the phone!Thank you guys!

Then in the afternoon i went on my usual Saturday schedule which is to be with the kids in balulang. Again my heart was filled with so much joy upon seeing all their faces, smiling and giving their sweetest greetings ;) Some even gave me greeting cards! Thank you Lord for the Joy that comes from these little ones ;)

Then the rest is history.hehehe

Thank you Lord for another year of blessing, protection and favor not just to me but also to my family and to the people that i care for.
I'ts indeed a happy happy birthday!


3 comments:

Bogie said...

sai, murag naay kulang sa detalye...he.he.he..

Happy Birthday!!!

SaiChinita said...

secret natong uban!hehehe

Lalaine said...

hahaha! bitin!!! kulang gyd as in!!! asa man lugar mo ng date ni 'jin jin'? LOL!!

Bitaw aiz! belated happy birthday ha? krn pa ko nkabasa sa imo blog ky wlay koy internt connection dad2 sa bukid na akong gigikanan..LOL!

Followers

Disclosure Policy