Thursday, July 16, 2009

Am i fat?!


Nowadays i am quite fond of looking myself in front of the mirror, it's not because vanity strikes me but because people seem to noticed that i have gained some weight.hehehehe Let's say for example last sunday, my bf and i went to his cousin's house when suddenly the mother in law of her cousin told me that "aiz, nanambok lagi ka, ingon nako"hehehe and just this day when i went to limketkai mall, i happen to pass by a friend whom i did not notice at first, i only knew she was there when she shouted "borj!, nagtambok lagi! ka" ouch! reality bites, hehehe wat shall i do? i just love to eat and eat.hehehe i think i need to enroll myself to a fitness center and really watch my diet before its too late!aheheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are getting fat but not so fat :) It's not that bad at all because you now look like a lady, unlike before you look like a high school student. :)(This is according to my Mom)

Followers

Disclosure Policy