Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My favorite twins!

( the twins with kuya ammiel)

(Lyka and Inah)

Just a few minutes ago as i was checking my face book account i found out that my aunt who lives in manila invited me on her face book and to my surprise, she also sent the latest picture of my favorite twin cousins! See how pretty they are? When i'm in manila i always stay in their house, and the twins told me that i'm their favorite ate..heheh Actually I've been asking my aunt to send me recent pics of my cousins in manila, but so far this is the only picture that she gave me, hehehe i understand it though since she is so new to the internet thing.hehehe Anyway this picture is enough for now!lol! Good to see them both!

3 comments:

grace said...

Pretty sila just like u.

Laureen said...

liwat ni te Liza.............

Karen said...

They are so pretty! Enjoyed your blog!

Followers

Disclosure Policy