Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work!

Finally, after 11 days of loooong vacation, its finally time to go back to my usual day to day adventures.heheheh I am really tired today, i woke up so early because i wanted to be fisrt in the office so i can already start validating deposits, but then as usual, i was late again.hehehe As what we expected people rushed to the bank and there were really a lot of clients, a lot of transactions, plus pending transactions, huh!i even ate my lunch at 3pm! hhuhuuhuhu ;) and i went homelate at around 11 30 pm, because we need to finish all the transactions today. haaaay :) but i just thank God for the strength he has given me and my officemates. i thank God for another learning experience. I just hope and pray that we can finish earlier tomorow!hehehe
sleep nako, gudnyt everyone!

No comments:

Followers

Disclosure Policy