Friday, January 9, 2009

Tag time!

I got this tag from te bogie!thanks te!;)

The rules:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.




I think this picture was taken three years ago.My sister took this pic, she is so fond of taking pictures of her stuff toys and she has quite a number of these little cute stuffs ;) So that day she took this pic! The the red monkey is mine,this was given to me then by a friend now turned boyfriend.hehehe and the green one is hers given to her by i think a friend also who happens to be her crush!hehehe!

Now i'm tagging my friend limbing!

No comments:

Followers

Disclosure Policy