Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful thursday 1




This is my first entry for thankful thursday and i already have a lot in my mind ;) There are a lot of things and reasons to be thankful for especially for the year that just passed(2008) ;)

1. I thank God for this wonderful life that he has given me ;) i thank him for his faithfullnes, for the day to day blessings and miracles that i experienced and his provisions this past year, not just to me but to my family!

2. i thank God for my family who has been there for me,they have been very very supportive in everything ;) i thank God for a much much better relationship with them ;)

3. I thank God that after a very long period of waiting and of praying my bf is finally home ;) its definitely worth to wait on GOd's perfect timing ;)

4. i thank God that after a year of being jobless, i now have a stable job! i just praise him for this favor in my life!

5. i thank GOd for the problems i've encountered last year, it was indeed a very humbling and a learning experience ;) it was also an opportunity for me to grow as a person ;) i thank him that as i face these probs last year, the joy and peace that comes from him alone never left me. ;)

6. I thank GOd for he is expanding my territory in all areas of my life ;) and i believe the best is yet to come! :)thank you Lord for everything!

I'll see you next week for my next entry!Godbless!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi welcome to tt. Have a blessed new year.

Jennifer said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!

I love your list of thankfuls today. We are truly blessed and can find His greatness, mercy and faithful in ALL things...if we look hard enough.

Happy New Year and Happy TT!

Jenn

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you joined us. May your 2009 be filled with many blessings.

Phebie said...

Wow! You are truly blessed by God with the year 2008, how much more this year 2009 esp that u have ur bf wd u now...wow...am so happy for u sai...God Bless u more!

Followers

Disclosure Policy