Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's official!

Yesterday i received a text message from my office mate asking me to drop by the office today because i have some papers to sign. Well it's official! the papers that i signed just this afternoon was a 'personnel movement' document which means that i will be transferred to another branch. So starting Monday next week i will be reporting to my new office at 'Lapasan' branch. I'm having mixed emotions right now, i am a bit sad, quite worried but on the other hand i am much excited about it! I just leave it all to God ;) I know that all things work together for good! I know he has a purpose why he allowed this thing to happen!

2 comments:

Genefaith said...

by God's grace you'll be fine "little singkit"...he..he..

Genefaith said...

thanks for visiting my blog..it's appreciated

Followers

Disclosure Policy