Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Purse Tag

I got this tag from Ate love,i am making up to her this time since i was not able to do some of the tags and awards that she gave me about weeks ago. ;) So feel free to take a peek of what's inside my bag!

The rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.





So here it is, my cute bag ;) I bought this at SM department store, its about 300 pesos. I bought this bag before my trip to Cebu. I was looking for a bag where i can put all my valuable things for my travel, like cellphone, wallet and etc. So fortunately i found this bag! At first it was intended only for travel purposes but i kinda like this bag so i have been using it everyday, even at the office!

So whats inside of it?



1. My devotional book-I bought this one about January of this year. I always bring this book with me, wherever i go.
2. My wallet- i guess i don't have to explain why! (lol)
3. My cellphone- I also bought this one just this year, it's the first fruit of my labor ;)
4. Keys- It's actually the keys of my drawer at the office.
5. MP4
6. My id
7. Some kikay stuff- I'm not that "kikay" but i do have some kikay stuff. (Victoria's secret, lotion and perfume,alcohol, lip gloss, face powder)
8. Ballpens and markers
9. My organizer- It was given to me as a Christmas gift by a friend.
10. Some scratch papers!(lol)

Now I'm passing this tag to all the girls on my blog list!

2 comments:

Phebie said...

tnx for posting it sai....oi...murag gani na imo devotional book....naa pka extra dha?hahahhaha

SaiChinita said...

hahaha. hatag ni nako sa imo next year.ahahehehe bitaw te, nice ni na book. medyo deep kau.ahehehe

Followers

Disclosure Policy