Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's over!

I think i have mentioned on one of my posts that I'll be having a two weeks straight leave. Thank God it was finally given to me! But time flies so fast that at this point my vacation leave is almost over :(. Nonetheless, I'm so thankful for this two week rest that i enjoyed it so much! My initial plan was to visit my family in Manila but for some reasons i decided to postpone and move it this November since I'll be having another vacation leave by then.

I just thank God for this rest! It was indeed a happy time spent with my love ones. It was also an opportunity to recharge and refresh my self from the stressful environment of my work.lol!

I'm just hoping for the best this coming Monday, especially that I'll be reporting to my new branch!

No comments:

Followers

Disclosure Policy