Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Dinner to Remember

( us!)

Last January 25 and 26 was my mom and brother's birthday respectively. Since It was a double celebration, my mom decided to have a dinner at one of our fave resto here in cdo. Guess who's our special guest at that night?hehehee



my brother and his girlfriend :)

Tada!hehehe our guest is my brother's girlfriend! (see that smile on my bro's face?hehe)
She's a nice gal and quite shy. But it's ok, we understand!hehehe What matters is atleast we already met her and know a little bit of her background!hehehe



My mom meeting his daughter-inlaw! :) just kidding!

It was indeed a wonderful time spent again with my family. I just thank God for giving my mama and my brother another year to enjoy and celebrate life! More years to come for the both of them!

No comments:

Followers

Disclosure Policy