Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Serious Talk with dad




Well i guess every daughter is just so precious in their father's eyes.My dad is such a jealous dad.heheh Just a few minutes ago before i write this post, i had a quick but serious talk with my dad. Huh, well its about me having a boyfriend now. I actually started it out as a joke, then it led to some serious conversation and a few arguments as well. But even though it did not end the way i hope it would end, i still thank God for the opportunity of this "preliminary" talk..I thank God for giving me such a wonderful dad. Everything has its own time, i guess it's not the right time yet ;) But i really hope and pray that God will soften his heart and be open to the reality that his daughters won't be staying with him forever.. hehehe :) Miracles always happen ;)

1 comment:

Nenette said...

Yes aiz, it's understandable. parents seem to get jealous when the children's affection is 'transferred' to another. you'll go through with this (sooner or later)hehehe... God bless your lovelife.

Followers

Disclosure Policy