Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday 2

"In everything, give thanks"

I am much excited for this weeks' TT because i have lot of things to thank GOd for.)So here are my thankful lists for today:

  • I thank God for the safe travel of my mom and dad who just arrived last Tuesday from manila.
  • I thank God that finally my dad is here again for his yearly vacation! My dad is a seaman and working overseas, so he rarely spends time with us. I thank God for another bonding moments with my papa. Every minute spent with him is always treasured and precious ones!
  • I thank God for the "pasalubongs" from my ever generous papa.hehehe
  • I thank God for the life of my best friend Limbing who has finally found a job! yipeeee! (makalibre na cya, finally!hehehe) She has waited and prayed for this, and i'm just so excited for her first day at work :)
  • I thank God for the life of my boyfriend who is so supportive and loving. We've been together for 1 month and 20 days to be exact(hehehe). We are currently in the adjustment period, but i thank God for really guiding us in this relationship. I thank God for the people that surrounds us who are always willing to give their guidance as well as their advices!
It's been a long week for me, even though my day did not end that well, i thank GOd for the Lessons that he is teaching me especially in my experience just a few hours ago:) (i'll make another post for that)
Finally i just thank God for his grace and Love that is new every morning, he's love is just so refreshing and i thank him for he is an ever faithful God!

Godbless everyone ;)

No comments:

Followers

Disclosure Policy