Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First Fruit of my LAbor ;)

Nokia 7210 supernova


Finally after several months of thinking what to buy for my savings, i finally decided to buy a new phone. It was not my first choice, but when i saw this model last last Sunday, it really strike me.hehehe i just love the color, the size (it's so handy) plus the features, i guess this phone was made exclusively for girls since its features are mostly for girl's use ;) and the price is so reasonable! Thank God for this blessing ;) It took me weeks to find the "bubble gum pink" color, every store that i went to sells the blue model, who wants blue when you can have it in pink? hehehe I'm just so happy for my new phone ;)

2 comments:

Nenette said...

Wow! Nice phone. Cute aiz... like u.

SaiChinita said...

thanks te!

Followers

Disclosure Policy